A professional strength natural pyrethrin insecticide for use with our Calfarme Metered Aerosol Dispenser with LCD Display (sold separately).
- Domestic and Public Service areas, such as pergolas, alfresco dining, food premises, hotels, motels, warehouses, factories, ships and clubs.
- Agricultural Buildings, such as milking and poultry sheds, barns, stables and kennels.
Flies, mosquitoes, moths, ants, silverfish, fleas, cockroaches, spiders, earwigs
- For best results against flying insects, install dispenser at least 2.2m above floor, over door entrances; preferably with clear area between dispenser and floor.
- For best results against crawling insects, install dispenser 1m above floor in area where insects are active (eg. Bin areas etc.)
- Remove fish tanks from area.
- One aerosol will protect a room or building of approximately 170 cubic meters (4m x 4m) for up to 31 days, 24 hours per day.
- One 150g Spray Can holds approximately 3000 metered sprays.
- Contains natural pyrethrins. Pyrethrins are natural insecticides that are found in Chrysanthemum Cinerariaefolium, a perennial plant with a daisy-like appearance grown and extracted right here in Australia.
- Pesticide products containing naturally occurring pyrethrins are known to break down rapidly in
- the environment.
- Does not contain CFCs.