23.5cm(H) X 9cm(W) X 8.5cm(D).
Programmable Metered Aerosol Dispenser achieves intelligent dispenser operation for convenience and cost control.
For use with Chaindrite 2 Metered Insect Spray 150g Cans (sold separately).
Requires 2 x D Batteries (not included).
* Domestic and Public Service areas, such as pergolas, alfresco dining, food premises, hotels, motels, warehouses, factories, ships and clubs.
* Agricultural Buildings, such as milking and poultry sheds, barns, stables and kennels.
Flies, mosquitoes, moths, ants, silverfish, fleas, cockroaches, spiders, earwigs
- For best results against flying insects, install dispenser at least 2.2m above floor, over door entrances; preferably with clear area between dispenser and floor.
- For best results against crawling insects, install dispenser 1m above floor in area where insects are active (eg. Bin areas etc.)
- Remove fish tanks from area.
- One aerosol will protect a room or building of approximately 170 cubic meters (4m x 4m) for up to 31 days, 24 hours per day.
- One 150g Spray Can holds approximately 3000 metered sprays.
- DETACHABLE MECHANISM - allows easy programming and quick replacement without dismantling the dispenser.
- BUILT-IN CLOCK FUNCTION - controls spray operation at actual local time setting.
- DAILY START AND STOP TIMES OF OPERATION - can be set to the exact hour and minute.
- SETTING NUMBER OF SPRAYS - can be programmed for each aerosol can service cycle (ranging from 3000 to 4000 sprays) so that the mechanism automatically turns off when can's content is expected to be used completely.
- SPRAY COUNTER - number of sprays already dispensed can be checked anytime during the service cycle.
- TIME INTERVAL BETWEEN SPRAYS - can be programmed within a variable range from 1 minute to 60 minutes.
- LED INDICATOR - green blinking light indicates unit is in operation, and will change to red when batteries are weak.