Spiderman SE holds the following licenses:
- Licence No. 83665 - SA Pest Controller's Licence with SA Health
- Licence No. 81367 - SA Full Pest Management Technician's License with SA Health.
- Licence No. 86689 - SA Full Pest Management Technician's License (including Timber Pests under indirect supervision) with SA Health.
- Licence No. 86496 - SA Full Pest Management Technician's License (including Timber Pests under indirect supervision) with SA Health.
- Licence No. 86725 - SA Limited Pest Management Technician's License with SA Health.
In addition, Spiderman SE is a PestCert accredited business. Managed by AEPMA, PestCert is your guarantee that pest control operators have been accredited to the highest standards.
To gain PestCert accreditation, pest control operators must:
- Prove they have advanced knowledge of and experience with the latest, safest, most effective pest management technologies, practices and tools, and the skills and expertise to use them the right way.
- Strictly adhere to a demanding code of professional conduct, which governs how they do business and deliver the highest possible quality service.
- Commit to maintaining ongoing, continuing professional development, requiring many hours of detailed study and advanced training.
- Termatrac Certified Technicians.
- Accredited Term-Seal Installers.
- Accredited Sentricon Always Active Installers.
- Accredited Termidor Applicators.
- Accredited Termidor HE Applicators.
In addition to our license qualifications in the safe use and application of pesticides, Spiderman SE technicians hold
- White Card (CPCCOHS1001A - Work Safely in the Construction Industry, Australia).
- Work at Heights Competency (RIIWHS204D - Work Safely at Heights).
- Confined Spaces Competency (RIIWHS202D - Enter and Work in Confined Spaces)
- Asbestos Identification and Awareness Competency
- Hazardous Substances Awareness Competency
- Manual Handling Competency
All Spiderman SE Employees and Contractors hold the following clearances:
- National Police Check Screening
- Aged Care Sector Employment Screening
- General Employment Probity Screening
- Working with Children Check Screening
- Vulnerable Person Related Employment Screening
Spiderman SE is fully insured to provide pest control and termite management services and hold the following insurance policies to ensure our customers, the public and our staff are fully protected.
Public Liability and Professional Indemnity policy with Wymark Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd.
Return to Work SA under the Return to Work Act 2014 (the Act).